Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Real question... are Wal-Mart's as depressing as they seem? Like to be inside one. I think I'd have a panic attack.
Depends when you go and what walmwrt you go to. The super walmart in federal way is real sketchy at like 3 and 4 am... like there's no employees around and there's dangerous tweakers roaming around, and people live in the parking lot cause its so huge and there's always truckers sleeping there in their rigs. During the day its always fuckin packed like its a few days before christmas

The renton walmart is being renovated and expanded so everything is fuckin destroyed and the place smells like chemicals and ass, the employees seem to be more apathetic there too, and the shoppers seem poorer so everything feels ghetto.

The walmart in bellevue is dope its basically just a target with more shit for cheap

So all in all you're not really missiny out on anything lol. No matter what walmart you go to don't expect anybody to ever ask you if you need help and don't expect anything you really need to be in stock. For instance I needed a 10ft usb a to mini b cord this morning and no one at the walmart would fuckin help look it up. Went to fred meyer walked into electronics the guy immediately smiled and said "how can I help you sir" walked out with the cord 1min later