Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
For some odd reason with the way EDJ types reading the word FAgS made me crack up laughing. No clue why.
How quick you think he is with the edit if he accidently uppercases a g?
I be loling at that too. I had completely forgotten about that thread until S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE brought up the question in here a couple months ago lol.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
chicken reviews #05

this is fubu mane le flare. i, fubu mane le flare, have decided to do my own reviews on many forms of chicken. the series is called chicken reviews. i will be reviewing barbecue chicken, fried chicken, chicken alfredo, chicken tacos, and other forms of chicken as well.

the very first day i will be reviewing the chicken quesadilla from taco bell. the all white-meat chicken breast is grilled and marinated. it is accompanied with a three cheese blend. with the creamy jalapeno sauce, the chicken and cheese is folded in a soft, warm flour tortilla. it was good.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
chicken reviews #05

this is fubu mane le flare. i, fubu mane le flare, have decided to do my own reviews on many forms of chicken. the series is called chicken reviews. i will be reviewing barbecue chicken, fried chicken, chicken alfredo, chicken tacos, and other forms of chicken as well.

the very first day i will be reviewing the chicken quesadilla from taco bell. the all white-meat chicken breast is grilled and marinated. it is accompanied with a three cheese blend. with the creamy jalapeno sauce, the chicken and cheese is folded in a soft, warm flour tortilla. it was good.
LOL...

This has helped me out ALOT and I look forward to your upcoming chicken reviews.