Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
You have to be a professional drive-byer to hit 7 people in one go around #Tenderloin
Seven victims, all males, were transported to San Francisco General Hospital, treated and released for gunshot wounds and injuries to their extremities, Newman said.
Doesn't sound like much of a pro to me (thankfully).

Also from the two reports I just read he went to a van, got a gun, shot the people, then got back in the van and drove away so not much of a drive-bye either. Yet one of the same reports still called it a drive-bye lol.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol thats dope but who's butt did they photoshop on her? Kim Kardashian?

I love me some Jenny Lawrence ....& have studied her ass quite efficiently.

& I truly wish this was her real ass size.
Hey man, anyway you cut it we are looking at pixels and photoshop or not (of course it is though) it's still pixels so fap away (no marty).

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
CHICAGO (KRON) — A Chicago man is facing misdemeanor child endangerment charges after police say he kept playing video games for two hours while his two-year old stepson cried from a broken leg.

19-year old Luis Matienzo was arrested after police say he admitted to spending more than two hours playing “Grand Theft Auto V” despite knowing that the child had an injured leg. Police say it’s unclear how the toddler was hurt in the first place.

Court records say Matienzo confessed to ignoring the kid while playing GTAV “while knowing that the (child) was injured with a leg injury, later found to be a broken right leg.”

Police say when it was time to pick his wife up for work, he finally sought medical attention for the child.