Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Damn, the stream I had froze, and in the 10 seconds it took to load back up the fight was over, lol.

Deontay Wilder knocks out Malik Scott in 1:36...He'll go on to fight the winner of Stiverne v. Arreola who fight in May...

The eventual winner of Wilder V. ____ will take over one of the, what should be, vacant belts.

Making Wilder the first American heavyweight champ in several years.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Brother thelonious on deck.
Nice. Me and my friend are about to hit up this place to grab some different beers.

Home

Special Brews Bottle Shop & Bier Cafe is a 21 & Over establishment for beer lovers and drinkers to shop for a wide variety of beer with a pint in hand, and enjoy good beer.

We hope to be your favorite bottle shop in South Snohomish County- our goal is to provide you with a diverse selection of beer (currently 1000+ different bottles), and some great beer!

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Not that anyone cares, but I think it's cool...

1979 Dodge Magnum XE For Sale - $6450

A rare muscle car Totally redone with the original 360 CU Mopar motor and bullet proof 727 transmission, perfect body, new rear air shocks, new front shocks, new stereo, new paint, redone interior, rare time piece aluminum wheels, professionally installed power alarm/door/trunk system best of all it runs excellent
Not something you see everyday. Interesting/Rare little corner of car history.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
It's kinda crazy to think that just around a year ago I was getting up at 3am driving an hour to a 12 hour work day driving 100+ miles between 30+ stops, fighting with every asshole manager at every stop then 2 hours in traffic home, literally hating everyday. More or less waiting to get fired like a dozen other drivers before me.

And now I'm a few days away from starting at what was just a day dream. At a shop that's 2 blocks from my house, with some of the most talented barbers I've met, where they cut a bunch of Raiders. No more managers, no more demanding customers, or sales reports, or red-tape bullshit, etc etc...Just me doing what I want to be doing.

It's sounds cliché and dorky to say but any of you can do whatever you want, cut the bullshit and excuses and get to work...brehs...

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
My grandpa used to have that exact car - I would get one on the strength of his memory.
Really? That's hella cool.

They're awesome cars. Chrysler's last bit of muscle from that era, so to speak.

You don't see those or the Aspens very often any more. If I had hit the lottery at any point in the recent past I would have this car in my airplane hangar as part of my collection, lol.