Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
If any of you clowns are in the North Oakland area you should check out Homeroom.

It's a restaurant that only serves mac and cheese. Sounds kinda lame, but it's actually bomb. They have various mac and cheese dishes, and you get a fat amount of food. It's on some white people hipster bullshit, but if you can stomach that it's dope...

homeroom | oakland | 400 40th street | 510 597 0400

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
If any of you clowns are in the North Oakland area you should check out Homeroom.

It's a restaurant that only serves mac and cheese. Sounds kinda lame, but it's actually bomb. They have various mac and cheese dishes, and you get a fat amount of food. It's on some white people hipster bullshit, but if you can stomach that it's dope...

homeroom | oakland | 400 40th street | 510 597 0400
mac n cheese?

....how old is you breh?

lmao

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I've heard of that place. Never been there though. I had no idea it was that expensive, that's some horseshit.

What did $75 get you?
Not much.

3 Soda, and 3 burgers, with 2 of them being 1/2 lbs, the other 1/3lbs.

Toppings (they charge for extras) was not anything crazy, added bacon, and fried pickles, Cheese.

Added three sides of Fries to the meals.

Taste wise it was good, but def not worth the cash IMO. I could of made similar burger at home with premium ingredients from sprouts for 1/2 the amount.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I went to some fish and chips place on telegraph across the street from the KFC, and it was pretty gross. I have had bad luck recently in my restaurant choices. I like trying new places though, in hopes to find a new gem.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Not much.

3 Soda, and 3 burgers, with 2 of them being 1/2 lbs, the other 1/3lbs.

Toppings (they charge for extras) was not anything crazy, added bacon, and fried pickles, Cheese.

Added three sides of Fries to the meals.

Taste wise it was good, but def not worth the cash IMO. I could of made similar burger at home with premium ingredients from sprouts for 1/2 the amount.
That sounds crappy.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I went to some fish and chips place on telegraph across the street from the KFC, and it was pretty gross. I have had bad luck recently in my restaurant choices. I like trying new places though, in hopes to find a new gem.
There's "Off the Hook" in that area of Telegraph. I really like that place. Seafood and super burritos, and super seafood burritos.
http://www.yelp.com/biz/off-the-hook-oakland