Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Finally got ahold of him he's staying at another friends house, he could barely talk from smoke inhalation. Said they woke up everyone screaming then the house was fully engulfed in less than a minute. Holy shit thank Francis Robbins Upton for smoke alarms

We're gonna go to the seahawks parade anyway though fuck it lol
Glad your friend is alright and fixed.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
aight imma tell u da facts: da curse was 2006-2010. it was 5 yrs. long. i had a main attacks in everyear. mainattacks: 2006 cpu crashed, 2007 my feelings got destroyed, 2008 my grandma died, 2009 trafficaccident ona bodypart of me what was already attacked by a caraccident in 2001, 2010 my teeth was falling out (in 3 dayz all upper frontteeth) those were da mainattacks. next to those attacks, i've had "normal" attacks, like cops on my ass, always tickets to pay, some lights r automatically dark when i walk thru, + people r scared of me people that dont know me personally, they look down if they walk around same place like i walk, i've smoked no weed for 1 year, my hair ona skull to da right is away, hair lost cos of headache attacks, headache was around many times, + there were muthafuckas beggin me fo money, weed, etc, (more than normal), fucked up food, etc

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
+ other thingz in my life: i had my both hands broken for 6 & 7 times, my nosebone broken for 3 times, my ellbowbone was looking out by another accident, my left kneecap is titan and plastic cos of 2 trafficaccidents and other attacks on dat knee, my bigtoe from one foot was crashed into da foot by kicking into a soccer player table,.........