Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
God damn I really hate Cox Cable, never had internet this terrible. I pay for 50mb/s, usually only get around 35mb/s which I don't complain, cause that's plenty, but their shitty service is always going out, constantly getting service interruptions for like 30 minutes at a time and just now it's been acting slow as fuck so I ran a speed test and am only getting 2mb/s but somehow still getting 20mb/s upload lol that makes no fucking sense

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3271661619

I know bitching about internet is a first world problem, but damn it's just annoying that this is the only service I'm allowed at my apartment complex. I had Century Link DSL for over a year before I moved here, not one single outage ever, no service interruptions and never had a problem. It's annoying as fuck that Cox Cable has a monopoly over the entire Phoenix metro area for cable service and a lot of apartment complexes have a fucking contract with them, which I don't understand because that contract doesn't give me any kind of discounts, so I don't get what the purpose of that contract is even for.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
its 2014 cds are all the way out.

fm transmitters/phones/music apps are way better then trying to switch cds.
I think you're over shooting where technology is vs. where most people are.

They only stopped putting tape decks in cars in 2010 or 2011. Lexus was the last company to have a tape deck leave the assembly line.

Besides, people don't want to sacrifice all the cd's they have by having digital only music players. The masses would rather have a Band-Aid like the Aux cable, and Ipod controls and adapter controllers so they can have both...

Someday it will be like that though. There will be a day your phone in your pocket will sync to your car and play whatever you want, probably by voice. But like I said, where that is vs. where the heards of dumb ass middle America is are still miles apart.

Last edited: