Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
i dunno why i be pullin licks on people im cool with...bad habit
Maaaaaaaan, my brother does that shit... unfortunately jacking people I AM cool with, not only who HE is cool with.

I have literally had to kick my brother out the click, the homies don't want him around anymore because he will set them up & Deebo their ass.. weapon or no weapon.

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Maaaaaaaan, my brother does that shit... unfortunately jacking people I AM cool with, not only who HE is cool with.

I have literally had to kick my brother out the click, the homies don't want him around anymore because he will set them up & Deebo their ass.. weapon or no weapon.
id never do it to people im close to or people i show respect,i have my limits and im honestly pretty respectful & play business fair all the time, but theres some oppurtunities i just dont let pass?i dont know. i came up on the liquor store overnight and didnt care about the cameras or mask yet and still ill go buy beer there,forgetting what i did...the other day i was like 'why is this lady always looking at me like this?' smh

bad habit from when i was younger...ive grown out of doing shit like that but when i was younger i did it 24/7....be forgetting im 35 & shit too grown for that

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Gas One @Gas One ...I hear ya breh, sometimes I get the notion in my brain that I could come up, but then Im like fuck that dawgg you are 37 years old with a seed to look after, cant be pulling that type of shit no more.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Dont these guys rap about actavis and taking pills and shit? Whats the big deal here lol, hes literally leaning. Is he on some h or something here? He just looks extra fucked up to me. Maybe theyve never been around ppl who like to get whiteboy wasted lol
rue just be takin it too far i guess. i dont wanna talk about his personal business, even though i know about it. im guilty of the same shit. i agree tho, the person videotaping does the same shit and someone even said 'i wanna be that fucked up!' i guess when youre sorta a public figure or out there like that its a little more embarrassing than normal.

im suprised he let someone record him tho, you know? getting recorded in that state almost always will be used against you. i catch ppl slipping all the time...and its definitely going on IG