Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I liked tool back in the day, I bought aenima the day it came out. I just can't deal with it now. I've tried relistening to it and checked out there newer stuff and just can't get into it. I like a ton of metal and prog rock stuff but something about tool just comes across cheesy to me.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Although they have a weird diehard super fan base that thinks everything about them is super mysterious and deep like the music holds all these valuable keys to existence hidden in it when Maynard himself said they are fucking around with all that type of shit. So pretty much they are trolling their fans that try to look too deeply into things.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm having a meeting with a video production company tomorrow. I think they might over me a job. It's like 2 blocks from my house and would be kinda fun but I dunno. I could be wrong, but why else would a company ask to have a meeting with someone? To hire them right?
To murder you.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I always thought it was funny how ppl could like a band then wear their tshirts and learn everything about the band and passionately defend and talk about them. And they only hang out with ppl that listen to the same band. Then as soon as they become commercially successful they abandon them and call them sellouts. I think theyre called scene kids now or something