Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Rare Saleen Explorer XP8 for sale on Craigslist. (Kinda) Cool car not a lot of people know about. 1998-01 Ford Explorer's outfitted by Saleen, appearance package, brakes, and 205-286hp depending on configuration.

Probably one of the dumbest 'performance' cars ever. If you wanted a Ford Explorer, but felt the need to pay thousands more for a car that was still kinda crappy and still pretty slow, this was the SUV for you.

Lesser known than the XP8 is the XP6. When Ford sent the batches of Explorers to Saleen they accidently sent around 10 V6's. They didn't ship them back, but instead slapped all the Saleen appearance package stuff on them, so you got to pay the same thousands more for an even slower Ford Explorer.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
2 shows I'm stoked about that were announced in the last couple of days:

Devin the Dude will be doing a tour this year.

and a chance for the best rap show ever to happen- Tech N9ne (yeah i know you guys hate him) will be touring with Krizz Kaliko, Freddie Muthafuckin Gibbs, Jarren Benton, and some fags named the PyschWard Druggies.

Ive seen Tech probably 15 times, both with Krizz and Krizz by himself last year, ive seen Gibbs and Jarren Benton by themselves, and now I cant wait to see them all together. Especially Gibbs.

Replace Fag Ward Faggots with Rittz and you'd have a perfect show.

and I definitely will be getting a telly where ever I end up seeing it.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I'd pass on that.

But Saleen Mustangs are tight. I always liked the boxy ones before they switched body types in 94 or whatever.

I always like the Foxbodys the best. I had a 91 5.0 before, it was a great car. I want to get a new car pretty soon, and I cant get the idea of a notchback 5.0 out of the back of my mind.