Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
ha ha what do you recomend?
I'm just giving you shit, ese, I actually agree with Nuttkase @Nuttkase (although he can fuck straight off) that you should drink what you like. I am currently drinking plastic bottle vodka and off brand club soda. You seem to like lighter pilsners though, if you like a little fruit flavor (no marty) try some hogaarden (imm sure I misspelled that). Spaten also makes some great german style beers, but I got no clue how easy they'll be for you to find.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I'm just giving you shit, ese, I actually agree with Nuttkase @Nuttkase (although he can fuck straight off) that you should drink what you like. I am currently drinking plastic bottle vodka and off brand club soda. You seem to like lighter pilsners though, if you like a little fruit flavor (no marty) try some hogaarden (imm sure I misspelled that). Spaten also makes some great german style beers, but I got no clue how easy they'll be for you to find.
I think you recomended those to me before, cause I tried both, they were pretty good, I guess I'm just a green bottle beer drinker, cause all my favorites are green bottled beer.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
This drunk dude we had to call the EMTs remove Wednesday night had drank around 3/4s of a fifth of plastic bottle vodka in a 1 1/2 hour movie. Dude wasn't responsive at all and barely mumbled when they opened his eye lids and put a flashlight 1/4 inch from his eyes. I'm sure he probably had been drinking all day too and that was just his nightcap.

He also had no fingers they were all little crumpled up nubs.