Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I should probably say I'm 100% sure I've said us/we when talking about the Yankees before at least a few times. I guess I more so mean the people that absolutely without a doubt really mean it with conviction and are the same ones whose whole week is ruined when their team loses. Like, it's not that serious.
I found out last week that domestic violence goes up 45% in green bay county when the packers lose.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Actually you know what, you are right. I think it's hilarious watching grown men get all worked up and throwing hissy fits over sports so let it continue to be very serio.

There have been some epic meltdowns in the sports forum over the years that have been fun to watch from the sidelines.

Carry on.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Coulda swore that was you sayin raider fans don't worry about the niners...
I said in my 25 years of being a Raider fan I've never met one Raider fan in person outside of this one single internet forum that cared about the Niners. Even on this internet forum out of the 15 or so active Raider fans, only like 5 of them talk shit and it's mostly just back and forth between the same 5 Raider fans and the same 5 9er fans.

I personally knew some Niner fans that were rooting for the Raiders in the Superbowl back in 2003 and some Raider fans rooting for the Niners last year.

This forum is literally the one time in my 25 years of being a Raider fan that I've witnessed some supposed "rivalry" existing between the two teams.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I said in my 25 years of being a Raider fan I've never met one Raider fan in person outside of this one single internet forum that cared about the Niners. Even on this internet forum out of the 15 or so active Raider fans, only like 5 of them talk shit and it's mostly just back and forth between the same 5 Raider fans and the same 5 9er fans.

I personally knew some Niner fans that were rooting for the Raiders in the Superbowl back in 2003 and some Raider fans rooting for the Niners last year.

This forum is literally the one time in my 25 years of being a Raider fan that I've witnessed some supposed "rivalry" existing between the two teams.
I've been a raiders fan since the Marcus Allen and Bo Jackson days, and I honestly have never disliked the 9ers until the seahawks rivalry (I've been in seattle since 2000, so thats my home team now). Now the cheifs are a diff story.