Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Went to the bar after work and was getting hit on by a 50 year old woman, very nice but was way past her prime, played a game of pool with her and she wanted another but I had to dip out and holla'd at this new big-tiddied bartender and her big-tiddied roommate showed up to show support on her first day. Gonna see those beezys again next week

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
Yeah man. I'll be the first to admit that cat was temperamental as fuck to anyone who wasn't him or me. Got to be somewhat cool with Big Spewn after awhile and a few other people it wouldn't try to kill like nolettuce @nolettuce . I used to have to lock it in his room when I had people over though because it would literally stalk them lol.

But what bothered me the most was he fucking LOVED that cat and she said she would give it three months to adjust. Then they kept it locked in the laundry room, in a new environment, with other animals in the house including another cat, and after three weeks when it attacked her 10 year old gay son that was it and it was a goner. Like how is an animal supposed to get used to all the new shit going on when you do that to it and of course it's going to attack things that go into where you are keeping it held captive. All while he just stood around like

Dude called me once like "I let him out for a couple hours today when no one else was home and him and the other can't kinda got along and didn't fight" I felt like I was listening to someone being released from the hole in prison or something lol.
Flemdog millionaire is a dick.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
That being said I want to make a Vol 2, and a way better put together Cash Money mix, any requests for tracks ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN ? Chree @Chree ?

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Your Cash Money mix was and still is dope. I partied hard to it at least 9 times in 2011. I remember you remastered it and that brought it up to that replayable level
Thanks. yea but i did it live, with pretty much one take. levels are off, to much effects... bunch of stuff i dislike about it. Id like to really do it nice on ableton, edited out. Sort of like that purple tape. I do like the slowed chop effects.

Id rathers just redo it, with a new take on it... even if I reuse some of the songs.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
That being said I want to make a Vol 2, and a way better put together Cash Money mix, any requests for tracks ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN ? Chree @Chree ?
i'll nominate these songs for now:

i may submit more songs later...

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Went to the bar after work and was getting hit on by a 50 year old woman, very nice but was way past her prime, played a game of pool with her and she wanted another but I had to dip out and holla'd at this new big-tiddied bartender and her big-tiddied roommate showed up to show support on her first day. Gonna see those beezys again next week
Tap the 50 year old breh. Trust me, you'll have fun, old broads are desperate to please like fat bitches, but they know what they're doing. Its a great combination.