Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
yes yes yes

don't give a fuck about the video (savages was laughably garbage) but the song is "tits", as in, what East Coast frat boys say as they smoke shitty cigs and chug Rolling Rock in a Jersey basement

Hahahaha what in the fuck? Yeah they kept getting bopped on youtube unless it was the chopped and screwed because of copyrights on the sample (which is retarded). I guess that slid through unnoticed for some reason? Always thought they should have made an actual video for that song but I'm guessing it would have got muted because of the copyright on the samples.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
They are better, like a lot. I've had them homemade for years from one of my best friends mom, and a few other times from different people that made them, and they are way better. And trust me I've had homemade Mexican tamales probably more so than those even, and from quite a few different families, and I love them as well, but Salvi ones kill them.

You had them from one place, once, so I don't know if your opinion is valid. Sorry you had shitty ones at some random spot your first go round.
It wasn't really a random spot, it's a place known for authentic el salvidorian food, I get papusas there all the time but only tried the tamales once, I actually talked to the owner and told him I didnt like there tamales, he said theirs are a lot different from mexican ones, I know another spot and the lady there is pretty damn authentic I'll have to give them a try and get back to you, I'm thinking what I tried is pretty close in taste to what your talking about and I just don't like them.