Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
went & kicked it with my ex, from many many years ago, last night @ her clubhouse (she is in an all womens MC) ...had a few drinks, blah blah.

i know for fact she is still diggin your boy, & we got crazy chemistry, talk several times a week, but I don't wanna die & her boyfriend is in a globally VERY WELL KNOWN MC. Antonym: Heavens Devils.

might have to rethink this one here brehs

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
went & kicked it with my ex, from many many years ago, last night @ her clubhouse (she is in an all womens MC) ...had a few drinks, blah blah.

i know for fact she is still diggin your boy, & we got crazy chemistry, talk several times a week, but I don't wanna die & her boyfriend is in a globally VERY WELL KNOWN MC. Antonym: Heavens Devils.

might have to rethink this one here brehs
Motorcycle club?

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Do you get stocks at ipo price or any options? That is a major perk
yes, so coming on board they initially gave me 5,500 stock, given. I have great purchase options, but have not excersized them yet, because 6 months ago I resigned my position, & they asked me not to go, gave me a fat raise and an additional 5,500 stock to stay.

stock is predicted to open between $50 & $70 per share (which will of course be lower, & possibly drop shortly after going public)

So I would be doing alright money wise if it opens & stays high.

Props: mouth_my_nuts

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I would stay and see what happens with that ipo personally- good be brand new car money in cash money.
ya breh, I have lost sleep over thinking about this.

I never brought a company IPO before. I was AT Netscape when they went public, but was a contractor in shipping & receiving & didnt have stock options, but watched overnight millionaires happen in front of my eyes.

I am talkin about 24 year old guys fresh out of college that went from driving buckets, to lambos & ferraris over night.

Props: mouth_my_nuts

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Idk it's harder than it used to be. When I was single it was easier to find motivation... which was pussu. Now that I'm locked down that motivation is out the window, I have pussu on deck without even trying and half the time my girl would rather me stay home and chill with her than go to the gym anyways. Idk I think just seeing what I look like and remembering what I once looked like is my motivation. Honestly after one workout I noticed a difference, that muscle memory kicked in and I wanted to stay at it. It's still hard and I'm not as motivated as I once was, but you just have to do it. Once I'm in the gym it's easy. The hardest part is actually getting off the couch and going
I'm in the same boat and you are right.

The hardest part is actually getting off the couch and going

One of the truest things ever said in freedom town