Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase

RIP L'A Capone

Rap Catchup reports "L'A Capone was shot & killed early this morning on the south side of Chicago. Details are scarce & information is yet to surface on the details of how the rapper died... Def Jam rapper Lil Durk was informed by his young friend Tay (600) on Twitter [ L @LiL Durk_ & T @tay Six00] as to L'A Capone's condition, & proceeded to tweet at 01:56 am: "Get well lil bro L @laf RM600" Unfortunately just 3 hours later the rapper tweeted: "Rip lil bro L @laf RM600"
Yeah I posted about this last night in here after I saw Rondo tweet it, didn't think to @ anyone. On twitter last night fools from 600 said they were gunning for Little Mister specifically so I don't know if he had something to do with it or they just picked him at random for payback. Shits wild because you know these kids know the cops are watching their tweets, they just don't care.

And while it's neither here nor there when it comes to these young kids killing each other L'A Capone could actually spit. Dude had some talent and if given another year or two probably could have made it up and out of there with it. Sad shit.

Props: Rasan

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Rasan @Rasan If you have some free time Wired had an article on how social media is contributing to the gang wars in Chicago. The shit with Tooka (who Tooka Gang and Tookaville is named after) is crazy. After killing the kid they took pics of his dead body and tweeted them @ the opps and a huge brawl broke out at a school where a lot of members from both gangs attended.

Public Enemies: Social Media Is Fueling Gang Wars in Chicago | Underwire | Wired.com

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Yeah I posted about this last night in here after I saw Rondo tweet it, didn't think to @ anyone. On twitter last night fools from 600 said they were gunning for Little Mister specifically so I don't know if he had something to do with it or they just picked him at random for payback. Shits wild because you know these kids know the cops are watching their tweets, they just don't care.

And while it's neither here nor there when it comes to these young kids killing each other L'A Capone could actually spit. Dude had some talent and if given another year or two probably could have made it up and out of there with it. Sad shit.
i always lol @ the name little mister

same thing with lil jo jo too. jo jo just didnt give a fuck tho.

Props: Nuttkase