Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
this "duolingo" site seems pretty cool. im always sitting here on my ass i might as well refresh my spanish

the first two minutes i learned that the way they taught me to say my name in spanish back in spanish class in high school is wrong lol. they always had you say "Me llamo ____", this site is telling me "mi nombre es"

Me llamo = I call myself ____
mi nombre es = my name is ____

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i doctored this shrimp soup up wtih a ton of tapatio, like i mustve put a quarter of a cup full, plus a little bit of salt. it tasted good but i decided to put a light sprinkle of some black pepper in there, and holy shit it went from not spicy at all to ridiculously spicy.

fuckin pepper brings out the spiciness hardcore

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City

i need to figure out how to work the DVR and start recording shows to watch. its weird going from having nothing to do at home to having like hours and hours of tv and movies to catch up to, and hours and hours of video games lol. this tv has already saved me at least 100 bucks in a couple weeks, saving me from going to my friends house all the time and ordering takeout constantly. now i just go straight home and cook the food i already have and chill

LOL, at being all juiced that your new TV is going to take away any social activities you had...