Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
saw something that made me lol but makes you think, in a world where people can just identify with a gender they aren't and go as far as having major surgeries and hormone therapy to "commit to it, are we that far off from "trans-ethnic" people demanding equal rights to be who they "really" are?

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
saw something that made me lol but makes you think, in a world where people can just identify with a gender they aren't and go as far as having major surgeries and hormone therapy to "commit to it, are we that far off from "trans-ethnic" people demanding equal rights to be who they "really" are?
Actually a good argument can be made that 'black' culture is more social than ethnic, and that the word 'nigga' is more a class thing than a black thing cf. V-nasty.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Actually a good argument can be made that 'black' culture is more social than ethnic, and that the word 'nigga' is more a class thing than a black thing cf. V-nasty.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
yea definitely, but why stop with "black/hip-hop" culture, plenty of white kids in middle school wanted to be messican from what I recall

shit, I knew a black kid who tried to convince everybody(himself included) that he was half korean, when we knew him from grade school and seen both his clearly fully black parents lol

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
from having nigger be the only slur they will self censor with, in text or irl, to some just being plain wiggers saying nigga constantly

lulz from all sides of the spectrum
I actually totally agree with this. Nothing funnier than seeing someone singing along to lyrics and silently mouth 'nigga' when it gets said in the song.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
lol, like wiggers should be a protected class, and it should be a hate crime to discriminate against them?
if guys who consider themselves women can, whose to say that wouldnt happen? we live in a world full of weirdos with a society thats all about pandering to who cries the loudest about "inequality"

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Andre Nickatina ‏ F @FlorenceJ84 renickatina

Smokin weed 2 LYKKE LI biiootch!!..I'm out!...Fillmoe.

[video=youtube;vZYbEL06lEU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZYbEL06lEU[/video]

Mar 11, 2011
In other news

Zombie face eater did not have any human flesh in his stomach reports the coroner. This begs the questions "Where the face"?

In a supplemental report it is confirmed that bits of face were found between zombie face eater's teeth.

Back to you Robin...

Mar 11, 2011
From my experience the white guy that says nigga around his black pals has street stripes that cannot be quantified over the interwebz (or he's being plotted on for money or jewels lol). the flip side of the coin is anybody over 30, shouldn't really be sayin nigga no matter what color they are.