Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Back to the apartment thing both the guy below my pad and the dude above it don't work and are up all weird hours like I am too so they don't care how loud I am even during the week. Plus like I said you can hardly hear shit anyways. Dude downstairs be bumping blues hella loud at like 4am on a Tuesday and the only thing I can kind hear is the bass.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I live in a 100+ year old converted mansion that is at least half made out of brick. You can't hear the neighbors for shit in here. Bitch next door could be getting murdered and I wouldn't know.
i've lived in a place like that. It was great. But I've also lived in a ton of shitty paper wall apartment complexes. I think thats what ruined me on apartments

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Currently there's a 20 year old kid that just got out of jail for beating the shit out of his girlfriend and keeping her locked in his closet for a few hours that lives right behind me. Dudes a piece of shit and everyone else in the neighborhood knows his story so basically everyone hates him. Plus when he got out he celebrated by playing lil wayne and tyga non-stop for about a week at full blast while having tons of his idiot friends over. So although I despise the guy, I like that he takes all the heat and hatrid from me.