Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
this person is really fuckin creeping me out. ive been staring at them on camera for like 5 minutes, theyre standing outside by one of the gates just standing completely 100% still lol, and its all dark outside so the camera looks like its in black and white / night vision, its like that fuckin paranormal activity movie
lol at saying someone else is creeping you out then following it by saying you have been starting at them for 5 mins

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol at saying someone else is creeping you out then following it by saying you have been starting at them for 5 mins
it turns out they were probably jsut really really drunk trying to text on their phone to have their friend come to the gate to let them in; its a little side gate area on the back side of the property where the town homes are. he finally moved after like 7 minutes and i saw his phone lit up, then he kind of rested against a pillar and his friend opened the gate up. but yea (tony montana voice) The fuckin guy has been there for 5 minutes what am I not supposed to look at him?

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
T @tylerthetaco going to the slapmaster BBQ? Lol
lol probably not

T @tylerthetaco isnt going to do shit, fuck T @tylerthetaco
be quiet you scrap ass cholo

http://soundcloud.com/grandemarshallmusic/sets/grandemarshall-godbpm

T @tylerthetaco

Shit goes hard.
yea dude needs to drop a mixtape or suffa

It's funny. I have seen people who I would classify as fob, call other people fob (who are, admittedly, way more Fobby than the person I was calling fob). Like some never ending cycle of looking down on others for being mo fobby than them.
shit like that happens within every race/culture