Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Went to chill with Momma Nuttkase for a few. We walked up to the bank so I could show her how to deposit checks at the ATM so she can do them there when they are closed or busy inside. In the little park we walked through on the way to the bank there was this older couple, about my moms age, that had a little grill on one of the tables and were BBQing in the rain with a couple umbrellas. I said "That smells really good" and the guy was like "want a bbq chicken leg" and I was like "hell yeah thanks dude" and I went on my way being #ABC. Then my mom told me I shouldn't eat random food people in parks give me but whatever they looked normal enough lol.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Went to chill with Momma Nuttkase for a few. We walked up to the bank so I could show her how to deposit checks at the ATM so she can do them there when they are closed or busy inside. In the little park we walked through on the way to the bank there was this older couple, about my moms age, that had a little grill on one of the tables and were BBQing in the rain with a couple umbrellas. I said "That smells really good" and the guy was like "want a bbq chicken leg" and I was like "hell yeah thanks dude" and I went on my way being #ABC. Then my mom told me I shouldn't eat random food people in parks give me but whatever they looked normal enough lol.
You had to walk in the rain to show your mom how to use an atm?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah BofA just started that shit. I was trying to set it up for her but she's too old school. She didn't even like depositing the check at the ATM but wanted to get it deposited today and there were closed of course. I was like "yo, mom.. fuck interacting with people get with the program here."