Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i think they do that with shoes as well. they are only made to last like a year then you have to buy new ones
obsolescence is more so an item that is in perfect working condition still, but is undesirable because it is considered obsolete. so like "oh no my iphone 6 totally fuckin sucks massive dick since the iphone 7 came out, iphone7 is so much better". shoes breaking down after a year is just a quality issue

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
chicken fried steak is the absolute worst thing you can order at a diner for breakfast lol, in terms of salt levels, fat levels, cholesterol, lack of nutrients and fiber, all the bad shit.

but man i love chicken fried steak, especially with some hash browns, toast and sunny side up eggs. thats about the only time i can eat sunny side up eggs, so good to cut up the steak and dip it in the yolk

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
chicken fried steak is the absolute worst thing you can order at a diner for breakfast lol, in terms of salt levels, fat levels, cholesterol, lack of nutrients and fiber, all the bad shit.

but man i love chicken fried steak, especially with some hash browns, toast and sunny side up eggs. thats about the only time i can eat sunny side up eggs, so good to cut up the steak and dip it in the yolk
Dude, you sure do know how to faggot things up with the crap you type like your first paragraph. Really, it's almost like an art.