Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I noticed you upped a bunch of albums on your youtube page T @tylerthetaco

I'm really diggen the Boo Banger / Lil Blood album. I was going to up it, and saw you already did. #smugface

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I noticed you upped a bunch of albums on your youtube page T @tylerthetaco

I'm really diggen the Boo Banger / Lil Blood album. I was going to up it, and saw you already did. #smugface
I'm about to upload that last mix you made if you dont get on it lol

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I'm about to upload that last mix you made if you dont get on it lol
I'm going to upload everything soon... I have a sick mash mix going right now. 40 minutes deep. More DJ girl talkish, where I really don't let any song play longer then 8bars. I've added a few of the songs you posted as well. I just don't know how to split the tracks, every track markers will be splitting like 6 - 8 songs lol

Originally its started as kind of just new bay music, and it migrated into overall new artist. Not as fast either, a lot slower then my other mix's bpm wise.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I need to find a good site besides datpiff. To house all the mixtapes.

You think sound cloud, or bandcamp?
bandcamp is the way to go

I'm going to upload everything soon... I have a sick mash mix going right now. 40 minutes deep. More DJ girl talkish, where I really don't let any song play longer then 8bars. I've added a few of the songs you posted as well. I just don't know how to split the tracks, every track markers will be splitting like 6 - 8 songs lol

Originally its started as kind of just new bay music, and it migrated into overall new artist. Not as fast either, a lot slower then my other mix's bpm wise.
can you upload vids longer than 15 mins to youtube? I can on my account (no smug)