Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
hey al, im actually kind of seriously wondering wtf it is that you do with your free time. nothing makes sense to me how you could not be going to school or having a job all this time. the only things i could come up with are

1. you are gravely depressed
2. you are taking care of a sick family member / your parents are dependent on your care
3. you are a hardcore video gamer (do you own a console or do you play computer games that your [you admitted this] shitty computer can actually handle?)
4. you are addicted to hard drugs or alcohol and are depressed

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
any of those are whatever, no one will judge you, it just doesnt make any sense though lol

from 18-19 i didnt do shit cause i kept having trouble with my financial aid for school, they kept fucking it up, three quarters in a row they misplaced papers and fucked up my financial aid until i got ahold of the right people in the school and raised enough hell until they finally got their shit together and i was able to start classes. during that time i just played computer games and lived at home jobless waiting for school to start. is that what youre doing?