Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
nice, I aint really slap none of em too much, but thought that joint was tight. you stay goin to shows
I'm a fan of eXquire and Killer Mike for sure, I like El-P's production but I'm pretty indifferent to his rapping, never heard much Despot. But yeah I just moved to a different part of Seattle where around 75%+ of the shows are played at various venues a few minutes from my spot so it's pretty easy to be like "hmmm think I'll hit that up" and walk like 2 blocks and be right there lol.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
S @Staci , if you're ever gonna hit up a show on a non-weeknight lemme know and I'll join your guys. I also get hookups on tickets at neumos occasionally.
Will do for sure breh. Most of the ones we go to end to fall Sun through Thurs for some odd reason but I'll give a holler if any aren't.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
[video=youtube;SKx9TewMaMw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKx9TewMaMw[/video]

outside of a few songs I think basedgod does future's flow better than him

I'd like him to stop tho lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
They really should have stayed with Bridge 9 Records though. I don't like this whole having actual videos and songs popping in video game commercial shit with them. That's not Ceremony. Then again I guess they knew that shit was coming when signing with Matador Records.