Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
I like rum when its not dicked with. Bacardi makes some good rum that Ill fuck with time to time when the price is right.

I aint about the pussy spiced rum captain morgain malibu typed bullshit... Makes the night shitty when thats the only thing you can get your hands on

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
When I called him later in the day (I had crashed at his house then took the bus home in the AM) his little bro said he hadn't seen him all day. He was in the basement bathroom for literally half the day I guess I later found out lol.
Lol. I puked a lot too, and it was the night before halloween that the shit went down. Bitch I was supposed to go to this party with was pissed when she came to pick me up and I was layed out on my couch with a bucket next to me that I didnt bother to dump out

Props: Nuttkase

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
It was strong but I liked it. Dude was crazy as fuck. We met him because we were walking through the parking lot of the apartment complex and my friend dropped a bag and dude picked it up and brought it to us like "Jah man you dropped yah ganja youngstas" and then proceded to smoke it all with us lol. He was missing an eye and had a huge scar over it/half his face where he had taken a machete to the head during a gang fight as a teenager out there. He was always a cool dude to us though lol.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
Looks like something Id never fuck with... Ima look for it though. Lately ive only been picking up liquor while grocery shopping, so I aint get the variety a liquor store has