Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
metal taste... i had a few caps... and finished my truffels i had
Yarp, nice. As someone who did lots of mushies back in the day, and lots of different types, cubensis are one of the best.

In fact the only better ones I can think of off the top of my head I only had once and the guy told us they were called "black unknowns" and they were slighty slimy and tasted kind of like if you got lake water in your mouth and they blew my mind for about 8 hours.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I was in the far back row of the theatre with this girl I was seeing at the time. She smoked weed and all but HATED when me or my friends did other drugs and didn't know we were shrooming. This scene came on

and I looked at her and said "holy fuck these mushrooms are awesome" and she didn't talk to me the rest of the day :(

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I swear they add some kind of liquid metal to PBR, like some of the aluminum from the cans gets mixed in with the beer as it brews or some shit
forgot to quote this when you posted it but yea, very accurate =/

I want to buy a Fubu wife beater
i be looking buff in my enyce wife beater

forgot types... it was intense. My bro threw on Lost Highway, and that movie was heavy.
lmao ya'll some troopers for that one