Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Look, I'm the property of October I ain't drive here I got chauferred Bring me champagne flutes, Rose and some shots over I think better when I'm not sober I smoke good ain't no glaucoma I'm a stockholder, Private flights back home no stop over Still spittin' that shit that they shot 'Pac over The shit my mother look shocked over Yeah, but with a canvas I'm a group of seven A migraine, take two Excedrin I'm the one twice over I'm the new eleven And if I die I'm a do it reppin', I never do it second I swear niggas be eyein' me all hard And lyin' to they girls and drivin' the same cars Sittin' there wishin' their problems became ours 'Cause we have nothin' in common Since I done became star I done became big swervin' right in to my peer's lane Same dudes that used to holla my engineer's name One touch I could make the drapes and the sheers change An show me the city that I'll without fear claim What I set seems to never extinguish Coolest kid out baby word to Chuck Inglish Count my own money see the paper cut fingers My song is ya girlfriend's wakin' up ringer Heh, or alarm, or whatever She be here at six in the morn' if I let her But I never get attracted to fans 'Cause a eager beaver could be the collapse of a dam I always knew that I could figga How to get these label heads to offer 'em good figures And me doin' the shows gettin' everyone nervous 'cause Them hipsters gon' have to get alone with them hood niggas It's all good I'm goin off like lights when the show's over Make pasta rent a movie call hoes over Rest in peace to Heath Ledger but I'm no "joker" I'll slow roast ya, got no holster Wet glass on ya table nigga no coaster Burn bread everyday boy no toaster G and Tez got a sig' but I'm no smoker They just handin' chips to me nigga no poker I'm with it, Young Money, Cash Money soldier My cup runneth over, The same niggas I ball with, I fall with On some Southern drawl shit [ From: DRAKE - IGNORANT SHIT LYRICS ] Rookie of the year, '06 Chris Paul shit D.R., C.J, an Po I see y'all These cases don't workout I hope we can agree on Makin' enough to pay any Judge Judy off First thing I'm a do is free Weezy, go

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Yeah, what sucks is I super wanted to go to that but I didn't have a ride. Too bad the next night I had a date with a fine ass bitch and she said she wanted to go but didn't have anyone to go with. Yeah, we laughed and cried about the fact that we should have gone with each other. Damn she was a good fuck.....so hot....so so hot....

Props: Nuttkase