Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
So america, we have been getting super gyms lately in australia called crunch ect... These gyms are super cheap and have like a thousand excercise bikes, some real mass workout type shit..

Did we get this from u?
im a member of snap fitness which is 24 hours and like 9 bucks a week. shits pretty cool i go there at midnight and have a massive gym to myself. im pretty sure they pussify the fuck out of those type of gyms in america though so they appeal more to the casual crowd rather than the powerlifters and bodybuilders.

they have stupid rules like only have light as fuck dumbells and no dropping weights or making noise. and the stupidest gym rule ive ever heard, no deadlifts.

The Worst Gym in America?

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
So america, we have been getting super gyms lately in australia called crunch ect... These gyms are super cheap and have like a thousand excercise bikes, some real mass workout type shit..

Did we get this from u?
i believe so; there was a crunch gym across the alley of my university's main campus

Props: NAMO