Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
You don't like Dylan even as a writer and composer? I completely understand not liking his voice and the way he performs, but he's written some pretty good stuff.
I just never got into his music breh, & I LOVE music of all genres & eras, just cant do it.

Give me some songs he wrote / composed for someone else & maybe I'd have a better idea. But I couldnt ever listen to his shit cause he just sounds terrible.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
son of a bitch

back up Freedom Town is gonna have to go to a new forum host, I got a PM from proboards saying I have 48 hours to remove the tiddies Iller posted because it violated their terms of service lol

can't have Freedom Town without tiddies

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
speaking of salads, i'm about to hook one up, been shopping at Sprouts lately, always got a ton of organic vegetables and fruit in my fridge now days, gotta try to clean my heart out between taco and burrito consumption

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I occasionally lurk on /b/, but I know what stromfront is because I go lurk there and laugh at people sometimes. Reading about how much time and effort nazis put into their fashion decisions when it comes to boots and braces always gives me a chuckle.
I you want a laugh, lurk /pol/

I get alot of meme pics from there

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
it's not the same chick, I googled the singer hoe and she's 27 years old and the only movies she's been in have been low budget b-movies and a couple TV guest spots that came out after 2008

I guess both singers from that band used to host Playboy TV