Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I like how in Parker's avatar you can't really see the guns so it looks like the dude is just about to break into the whitest of dances.
Hahahaha damn didn't even know he was holding guns thought he was doing the gangnam style
same.

all along i thought it was gangnam style.

Im pretty sure everyone who has seen it thinks the same.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Right on brehs. Last night had dinner and beers bought for me, then killed a bottle of heem with my chick. Chillin at the house, just ate some Mickey D's breakfast, taking a shit. Enjoying doing nothing all day. Probably gonna take a nap at some point, go to my parents house to grub on some dinner, then go out and get faded.

no work tomorrow either, so I can get drunk as shit, be hungover and get drunk as shit again tomorrow night... and probably again on Saturday night, and probably again Sunday watching football (possibly going to the Raiders game... we'll see how the weather is)

feeling real #podgy

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Mcdonalds can fuck off, first time I had non taco related fast food in weeks and the faggots only half fill my fries and give me old fries with barely any salt and my soda is basically all carbonated water with no syrup. They're lucky I got class in a few or i'd be up in there cussing folks out.

#firstworldproblems