Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
infinity @infinity are those araabmuzik beats on the new waxfase original?

confirm or deny
I'm still out of town until Saturday. I will def peep the cd and let you know when I get back though. I've heard almost every araabmuzik beat ever released. I have a 2012 araabmuzik comp on the way as well. Shit is tight. Gonna upload it as soon as it hits 80 mins or at the end of the year, whichever comes first.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That said I do most my shopping at QFC because it's right down the street and for my every day needs it has cheaper stuff. I hit up either Whole Foods or Trader Joe's usually once a month and stock up on the better stuff when I need it or some of the things those places have that QFC, Safeway, etc don't carry.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Speaking of grocery store food my mom bought me some turkey, stuffing and mashed potatoes and gravy from Whole Foods deli because she got off work early before they closed. Gonna heat the turkey up in the oven, nuke everything else, get medicated and get my grub on after work. I also got like half an apple pie she made but I think I'm gonna save that until tomorrow.