Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I highly suggest spawning them if you ever have the incline... they where beyond simple.

Literally sterilize a bag with rye grain, sprinkle in a tiny amount of coffee grounds... inject spores, and place in a dark closet for a few months... and done.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
ELPOLLITO @ELPOLLITO Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris , any of you brehs coppin?:

Those look turrible. I still got bred 4s with a swoosh on the back with a few wears, so im cool. That material looks so off to me, it wouldnt even be like waring the same shoe.

I'm basically done with the shoe game, The last thing I wanted was the two AJKO releases, and I couldnt find them for retail after the fact, so fuck it. I'd rather sell than buy when it comes to shoes these days.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I highly suggest spawning them if you ever have the incline... they where beyond simple.

Literally sterilize a bag with rye grain, sprinkle in a tiny amount of coffee grounds... inject spores, and place in a dark closet for a few months... and done.
The real cost is the growing substrate. Are you in the market for kits? If so we should chat. You still got my #?

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
need those, when? friday?
yeah, friday

Those look turrible. I still got bred 4s with a swoosh on the back with a few wears, so im cool. That material looks so off to me, it wouldnt even be like waring the same shoe.

I'm basically done with the shoe game, The last thing I wanted was the two AJKO releases, and I couldnt find them for retail after the fact, so fuck it. I'd rather sell than buy when it comes to shoes these days.
i'm considering picking these up; but yeah, the material does look kinda off, plus nike's quality with all the jordan shoes have been crappy as hell...so i dunno if i wanna spend $160, in comparison to that, i got the mars 4s back in 2006 for $135