Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Also I heard that movie sucks.
I heard that 90% of every movie that comes out sucks from everybody lol

I liked the first one for the most part, gonna give this one a chance

Just hit AMC's website for show times and they got the non 3rd one showing today for only $5 per ticket instead of $10.50 per ticket for the 3D, gonna go to the regular one instead, post production 3D always blows

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I heard that 90% of every movie that comes out sucks from everybody lol
One of the reasons I rarely go into the Movies and TV Forum here on the Siccness

every new movie thread you got guys like Cold Blooded who seem to have some severe case of Aspergers who without even seeing more than a 30 second trailer start trashing every single movie that comes out and the only "good" movies seem to have to win some kind of award at the Cannes Film Festival lol fuck that shit, I don't trust anybody when I hear "that movie sucks"

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Jesus our regular ticket prices are $11.50 lol
AMC shits on most places with movie prices, when I first moved to Augusta, GA all they had there was Regal Cinemas and the price per movie was like $12.00 for regular and $16.00 for 3D. I was dumbfounded by that shit, I was always used to AMC prices that was $8.00 for regular, $10.50 for 3D, and $5.00 anytime before 6PM

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
One of the reasons I rarely go into the Movies and TV Forum here on the Siccness

every new movie thread you got guys like Cold Blooded who seem to have some severe case of Aspergers who without even seeing more than a 30 second trailer start trashing every single movie that comes out and the only "good" movies seem to have to win some kind of award at the Cannes Film Festival lol fuck that shit, I don't trust anybody when I hear "that movie sucks"
maaaaaan, i cosign this post 1 trillion %