Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
this drunk chick and dude forgot their car keys in this other dudes place, and i know him well im pretty sure hes completely passed out / blacked out asleep. i buzzed them up there 10 minutes ago to knock on his door and theyre still up there. lol theyre probably pounding on the door super loud yelling his name and shit, pissing people off

i hope no one complains cause then ill have to explain how they got up there in the first place

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
the newspaper guy hasnt shown up yet, that means the newspaper trucks were late again and / or he has to pack the ads into the papers himself. he gets pissed whenever he shows up past like 4am, goes on a rant lol

hes going to come in here talking about how immigrants are fucking up the seattle times and their whole system is ass backwards and how bad it sucks and how much it pisses him off lol

here he is now he just pulled up

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
still dont know why the hell mos def changed his name to Yasiin Bey

kind of weird

lmao @ ron artest changing his name to "Metta World Peace"
I didn't know Mos Def did that and Ron Artest just wants attention.

I've had on the 5am news for 4 mintues now and it's been about 3 shootings (1 being a week old) a home invasion, a rape, and child neglect. Good morning Washington.