Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The amount of old white people (50+) in those pictures is pretty crazy. I mean it doesn't surprise me at all but still. I wonder how worried the GOP is about when 90% of their supporters will be dead in the next 30~ years.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
yup. He's 4. Number one reason he should get help
Hey man your bro used to post on here right? If I remember correctly he & I were friends on Myspace back n the day too.

No disrespect intended to you, your brother or your family but:

A muh fucker gotta grow up at some point. When you got not just 1 but FOUR kids & you are still tootin shit up your nose & drinking liquor like a fish, there has to be a line drawn somewhere. Believe it or not it is up to you, your family, & his loved ones to actually draw that line & put a boundary in place otherwise you are gonna lose your brother, straight up.

I only speak from experience breh, & I want your brother to do well, but it is really up to YOU and his loved ones at this point to take action or you guys are going to lose him to his addiction & you will hold onto a shitload of guilt that will change your life.

He will, in the process, remind you of your downfalls, but this isnt about you, it is about getting him better & holding onto someone you love.

Best of luck to you breh, for real.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Hey man your bro used to post on here right? If I remember correctly he & I were friends on Myspace back n the day too.

No disrespect intended to you, your brother or your family but:

A muh fucker gotta grow up at some point. When you got not just 1 but FOUR kids & you are still tootin shit up your nose & drinking liquor like a fish, there has to be a line drawn somewhere. Believe it or not it is up to you, your family, & his loved ones to actually draw that line & put a boundary in place otherwise you are gonna lose your brother, straight up.

I only speak from experience breh, & I want your brother to do well, but it is really up to YOU and his loved ones at this point to take action or you guys are going to lose him to his addiction & you will hold onto a shitload of guilt that will change your life.

He will, in the process, remind you of your downfalls, but this isnt about you, it is about getting him better & holding onto someone you love.

Best of luck to you breh, for real.
He has 1 kid, who is 4. And yea, he use to post on here. He really does need to grow up. But what will it take? He almost died already

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
He has 1 kid, who is 4. And yea, he use to post on here. He really does need to grow up. But what will it take? He almost died already

oh i see, 1 kid = 4 years old.

i would think it would take a major health scare for him to straighten up like the one he is in now, but like i was saying bro, @ this point i think personally it is going to take you & your family to put your foot down & assemble together for his health.

I would really hate to get on here one day & read something bad had happened, worse than this. I def wish you & your family the best man.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
i'm gonna continue to wish him a speedy recovery SouthernComfort @SouthernComfort , but i agree with shea...if he basically doesn't think there's anything wrong, that might mean he lost hope for himself, and it's up to you and your family to let him know there is still hope for recovery.

again, like shea said, i speak from experience myself as well, through a situation that's quite as similar as yours. i had an uncle who had heart problems, and would use cocaine and alcohol. his family tried to get him to stop, but it was too late. not trying to scare you at all, breh, because a breh don't deserve that. losing a family member hurts big time, and in addition to my uncle, i've lost a few others within the past couple of years.

stay strong and best wishes to your brother and family...