Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i had a dream the other day, it was one of those really vivid mixed up dreams where everything is all hella weird, like, it started off right after i graduated and tons of people i missed from high school were there and we were all kicking it, then we were all walking around and peoples parents were everywhere and everyone was feeling hella good, somehow it ended up we were all in a target store for some reason getting free t-shirts, then the dream went to some other weird shit, but i woke up remembering how graudating felt and relived it kind of and it felt really good. this was like 5 days ago

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
fuck that, dont do that shit, it'll be one of the best moments of your life why do you want to be stoned? get stoned afterwards
well, i have to get to the cow palace (where my grad is held at) at 8:30 a.m., and grad starts at 11...and i heard from numerous alumni that you don't do shit during all that time...so why not be stoned?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
well, i have to get to the cow palace (where my grad is held at) at 8:30 a.m., and grad starts at 11...and i heard from numerous alumni that you don't do shit during all that time...so why not be stoned?

dude, thats the best part, the anticipation!
whatever do what you want, but i think youd enjoy it much more if you were sober cause i know i would, but thats just me, this is about you

congratulations by the way dont know if i said that!