Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I was at the mall yesterday and was astounded at the way the youth today operates, clothes, mannerisms the whole bag. Its mind boggling that the kids today that are "cool" are the kids I would have beat up when I was that age, and that fact in-and-of itself is what makes them cool, and conversly makes me "uncool". This society as bullied the bullies to the point that you cant justifiably call someone on their bullshit, without being put down more as the "bully" than the person being being bullied would have been put down in the first place. I think its all relative to this over-protectiveness of the last few years, some unsufferable need of parents to shield the children from the world, like "Life is unfair, so life needs to adapt" which is ass-backwards, life is hard and you need to get tough or take your beatings. All this attitude is going to accoplish is raising a generation of adults that bitch and moan when life starts to kick their ass after school...Your 8 year old doesnt need a cell phone, little Caden wasnt good enough to make the team, Neveah failed math class, and for gods sake dress them properly or dont go outside, if I see one more kid at the grocery store wearing a halloween costume and crocs in May Im going to start stooge slapping parents. The pendulum has swung too far in one direction, and all Im saying is people need to start getting punched in the mouth.

Props: BUTCHER 206