Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That shit reminds me of the guy that is in his early 20s in the program my mom works for that thinks aliens are coming to eat his brains. Dude pulls his hair out by the chunks and writes coded messages thousands of times over and over again on paper.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
oh and did you guys now that sun been acting weird lately? lately as in last 50 years or so. suns magnetic field is weaker than it was 22 years ago and suns changes is pretty much biggest reason for greenhouse effects and global warming. it have changed planets around us and whole universe. and in like 10 billion years its over 3 times bigger than it is now and we can't live on earth anymore. so basically we can drive our cars as much we want to and pollute and live like we have, it doesn't matter, sun is going to kill us anyway

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol sorry

i just found it interesting and wanted to share... man that shit would suck so bad. i likely wouldnt be able to go through any of that
It's alright I've actually read it a few times over the years. It my be cruel to say but at that stage I would probably be hoping my child didn't live to see adulthood. Not like that. Shit is sad.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
oh and did you guys now that sun been acting weird lately? lately as in last 50 years or so. suns magnetic field is weaker than it was 22 years ago and suns changes is pretty much biggest reason for greenhouse effects and global warming. it have changed planets around us and whole universe. and in like 10 billion years its over 3 times bigger than it is now and we can't live on earth anymore. so basically we can drive our cars as much we want to and pollute and live like we have, it doesn't matter, sun is going to kill us anyway
lol well thats the total american way to look at shit, that doesnt mean that we cant change things for a better quality of life for the future generations and shit; for instance maintaining water quality and natural habitats and shit. these greenhouse gases and pollution and all these problems arent going to even matter once we start having wars over fresh water sources, lol

and @Nuttkase yea it sucks, especially so because the kid can likely get the help she needs but has been denied multiple times cause the american healthcare system is all jacked up

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
By 20 January, he was close to death. His physicians, led by Lord Dawson of Penn, issued a bulletin with words that became famous: "The King's life is moving peacefully towards its close."[76] Dawson's private diary, unearthed after his death and made public in 1986, reveals that the King's last words, a mumbled "God damn you!",[77] were addressed to his nurse when she gave him a sedative on the night of 20 January. Dawson wrote that he had ended the King's life by giving him a lethal injection of cocaine and morphine. Dawson noted he acted to preserve the King's dignity, to prevent strain on the family and so that the King's death at 11:55 pm could be announced in the morning edition of The Times newspaper rather than "less appropriate ... evening journals".[77][78]
LOL RIP king george V

wtf how did i even end up on this wikipedia page, brain is on internet autopilot
brb delivering newspapers

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
and @Nuttkase yea it sucks, especially so because the kid can likely get the help she needs but has been denied multiple times cause the american healthcare system is all jacked up
I agree that our healthcare system is fucked up. But as of this point though with the severity of this case I don't agree with you that anyone could help this poor little girl much. We are a long ways away from still understanding why her brain works as it does really. My mom could tell you first hand how some psychotic drugs were wonders for some, work here and there and are always switching them up for others, and work not at all for a few. And before anyone wants to go on about psychotic drugs for some of these type of cases, you'd rather be highly drugged than live in the state they currently are.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Brothers is a television sitcom, which ran on Fox from September 25, 2009 to December 27, 2009. It originally aired on Friday nights at 8:00 pm EST before moving to Sunday nights at 7:00 pm EST as part of the 2009 fall schedule.[1]

The series stars former NFL star Michael Strahan and Daryl "Chill" Mitchell as estranged brothers who are pressured to get along by their parents (played by Carl Weathers and C. C. H. Pounder) after Strahan's character moves back to his home town of Houston.[2] Strahan's character is retired from the NFL, while Mitchell's character, a paraplegic using a wheelchair after a car wreck, runs a restaurant.

[video=youtube;t5Udw7xwtpk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5Udw7xwtpk&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brothers_(2009_TV_series)