Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
i would tell snuka i was just kidding and didnt want recless to actually be banned, but him hopping on the kreayshawn bandwagon and cosigning reckless is way funnier, so I'll just let him continue to do that

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
[video=youtube;8sty5u0Ozw0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sty5u0Ozw0[/video]

Really feeling Joey's verse, the beat, and the chorus on this but when Aston starts up I'm just like "nah b" and it kind of kills it for me. He should have had Vince, SK Laflare, Donzelly or someone else on that shit instead or just done it solo. Joey and Leken Taylor hooked Aston up with a dope ass beat for that Brick Flare song too but the kid is just too goofy sounding to me and his bars are subpar at best.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Apparently some people lack the ability to read. Did I ever say that you should avoid eating instant ramen altogether? No I did not. I’ve said repeatedly that I eat instant ramen on occasion myself. And of course it’s entirely up to you as to what you eat.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
This got me thinking about why we eat junk food like this, knowing we will feel bad afterwards. Do they really taste so good that they are worth the sick feeling later? Or is it some kind of addiction thing, to all that fat and salt or sugar mixed together?