Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
we need Rossibreath @Rossibreath & L @lenbiasyayo input on this
B slimm isn't belas son I don't think. Issue is on two creeps songs and lesbianyayo was on his last tape. The song was called ride.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
fillyacup @fillyacup ... missed ya! Don't be a stranger, breh. Hope all is well.

S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE ... LOL @ that instagram picture you posted, ha! I wish I had tiddies like that!

L.D.S. @L.D.S. ... you remind me of an Amish person with that beard.

E @everyone ... good day brehs! Almost Friday!

Last edited:

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Depth Charge refill time.

I was thinking about my caffeine tolerance the other day and fuck do I spend a lot of money on caffeine on a daily basis. I need to find a way to cut myself back. I usually start out with two depth charges in the morning which consists of 6 shots of espresso served in a light roast coffee with cream. Then I head out for lunch and pick up two Rockstars. That's a lot of caffeine when you think about it... and that's like 11 dollars a day on just my beverages alone and that isn't including the beer I drink when I get home =/ I think it is time I start making my own coffee, or even better... quit drinking it all together. But how? How does one wake up in the morning or keep going throughout the day without caffeine?

Also, I don't drink water like I should as you can see. I need to start drinking water too...

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Depth Charge refill time.

I was thinking about my caffeine tolerance the other day and fuck do I spend a lot of money on caffeine on a daily basis. I need to find a way to cut myself back. I usually start out with two depth charges in the morning which consists of 6 shots of espresso served in a light roast coffee with cream. Then I head out for lunch and pick up two Rockstars. That's a lot of caffeine when you think about it... and that's like 11 dollars a day on just my beverages alone and that isn't including the beer I drink when I get home =/ I think it is time I start making my own coffee, or even better... quit drinking it all together. But how? How does one wake up in the morning or keep going throughout the day without caffeine?

Also, I don't drink water like I should as you can see. I need to start drinking water too...
caffeine is a gift from the gods, but I feel you on that cut back. I was drinking 4-5 rockstars a day, shit was getting expensive. Now I drink only 1 rockstar every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday before class cause those are my early class days. After the draw back my body actually reacts to the caffeine a little bit now instead of just being so caffeine tolerant and it not doing shit.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
just realized back when I was drinking 4-5 rockstars a day I was also consuming a 2 liter of soda a day at the house, plus a soda with lunch when me and my co-workers would go out to eat. god damn that's a lot of caffeine

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002