Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I spent about $10 on sushi for lunch yesterday and ate 3 giant plates full got got full as hell....hibachi buffets are the truth
hell yeah, i wanna go to this sushi buffet out in davis, which is like a city 3/4s of the way from vallejo to sacramento

10 bucks for not only all you can eat sushi, but also shit like teriyaki chicken, calamari, shrimp tempura, etc...i haven't gone there since my dreads locked up but next time i go there i will be shaking my dreads for sure

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
yall are scaring me with this diabeetus talk, my mother has some lightweight diabeetus I forget what it's called, but it's a more minor form and her mother had type 2 diabeetus. That shit better not run genetically
sound like you all have hypoglycemia.....
yup, exactly what I was thinking,... the beginning stages of diabeetus.

Maaan, I wanna go home and drink beer!
No Mista Murder. lol

Ask my mom, she raised us on McDonald's Happy Meals, ish. =/
okay imma call her n ask her right now lol

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
My girl told me to think of something really good for dinner and she'll pick it up for me tonight.

Think I might go for some Chicken Yakisoba. Theres this really popular place called Du's grill here in portland that has been famous for their teriyaki chicken for decades. It's like a portland landmark, and right down he street from my girl. Big ass portions for like $8.It's definitly two meals. Have never ate everything in one siting.

Yakisoba sounds so fucking hyphy right now

Last edited: