Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
i gave it ~4 listens and one of the times i thought it was pretty good and disliked it the other times lol, gotta really be int he mood for it i guess
Yeah it seems like it could hit if you were in a certain mood. Actually kept the whole album in case of future discussions like this. Listening to Pyramids now and it's like meh. Need to be in a different mood.

DJ Drama is not on his own album in case you were wondering. You aren't missing much of course.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris you watch mad men? decided to hop back on the horse after jumping ship during season 2, it finally gets good during season 5 lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
InfamousICON @InfamousICON did you roll solo? Any bitches? Fights? Booze? Drugs?
nah I didn't roll solo, a homie got off work, we made it in time for main stage. Bitches like crazy, booze like crazy, mad joints getting passed around. Smoked like 3 joints with people I didn't even know just cause they kept passing it to me lol

Corey Taylor was the biggest let down of the show, dude had no plan at all, originally it was supposed to be Stone Sour but for some reason only Corey Taylor showed up and all he did was sit on a stool with an acoustic guitar and play Stone Sour songs all by himself, he even made fun of himself through the whole set saying how bad it sucked and kept apologizing and at one point had the crowd chant "fuck you Corey".