Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I watch football games here and there but I mostly watch it durning the playoffs and of course the Super Bowl. That said even as a casual fan, which I have been for years, all these new rules, fines, and precautions in the last what, 5-6 years or so, have really pussified the game a lot and I don't find it as enjoyable as I did in the past.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Like cops know doing their job could get them shot and/or killed and they get paid pretty good money to do it. These fools get 100x that as even a bench player and they know the risk going into as well with concussions, broken bones, and the occasional person getting paralyzed or even rarer dying. While I do agree some of the rules are needed to prevent injury they are going up, over, and beyond with them and pretty soon it's going to be like flag football or some shit if they keep adding to them.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase infinity @infinity small unattractive guy(no marty if applicable) when he made noise as sex of distance

http://vimeo.com/24216587
Yeah I saw that a few days ago, it's pretty bad. I like some of his harsh noise from when he was part of Head Molt who funny enough I heard of years ago when I was really into the weird music tape scene.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I got the first four seasons of Seinfeld from my mom today too. Think I'm going to get medicatied in a little bit here and do a marathon.

Also got my $50.00 Lowe's gift card from that settlement in the mail today.

Pretty good day.