Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I mean not many people outside of og big black, weenie lim & watts up have been dedicated trolls with their own SN just to troll with in the past few years, you can just say some offensive/dumb shit on your regular account and troll here and there

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
that is a 75 doller. dress shirt what u think I'm Kenny Silva in a cheap. dress. shirt and some ugly as bboot with some trashy girl hellna u know I have to be better. then all My haters even tho they make me a better. person Kenny has a big time job but he can survive. in a apartment. on his own it funy and he can have girls. but he rather sleep with transsexual. I'll I would get sick of butt hole I don't even bang girls. in there ass. I have don't get a kick out of it
holy shit lmao

that took a hilarious turn

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Why do folks actually want to troll? Honest question what do you get out of it?
i dont ever look at anything i do as "trolling" im just a dork wtih a stupid sense of humor, shit, half the time im just on here talking to my self and tryign to amuse my own self even if it includes saying ridiculous shit i dont even agree with just cause its funny to myself to laugh at the absurdness

i dont understand people who all they do is troll and are never serious, im usually serious on here except for when im not