Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I didn't literally mean in the group... I ment with Green Ova.

I think Green Ova and affiliates (100s) are my favorite out the bay this moment in time.

edit: just read you next post... so yea

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I didn't literally mean in the group... I ment with Green Ova.

I think Green Ova and affiliates (100s) are my favorite out the bay this moment in time.

edit: just read you next post... so yea
lol

But yeah, the Green Ova camp has been my favorite from the bay for a minute now. I'm sure The Jealous Guys would be up there too but they don't release a whole lot of material sadly.

I guess Shady produced the beat to the new song too, didn't know he produced at all. I really liked that shit.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
thats dope breh! we go down Cache Creek river in Colusa in tubes.

thats my shit!

what kinda SIM you got?

I got a few phones on DECK right now.... majority are Blackberry, but I got a 32GB Nokia in there, & a few old ass ones you dont want. The ones in the boxes are brand new.

It's a vodaphone sim or some shit

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
NAMO @NAMO u a weird cholo
can you send me a pair of those long cholo shoes plz?

I made my lunch today, need to save money... my damn kids bday party and then weekend to nm breaking bank.
yeah you will be even more broke after buying some shoes for me

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol I know right. My mom, who is agnostic (calls herself spiritual though, damn hippie) and her friend who is atheist were asking me my opinion on "If Cain and Abel were the two sons of Adam and Eve and we all come from them according to the Bible how would that even be possible?" to which I replied without thinking "Obviously they fucked their mom." The room got really awkward and quite for a minute there haha.