Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
SPEAK ‏@speakz

This drunk Mexican at the bar told me "if you don't like Kobe get the fuck out of la"... I told him "fuck Kobe & all your dead homies"

SPEAK ‏@speakz

I fucked with the Shaq era.Shaq is THAT dude.He made Kazaam & is a man of the people. Kobe commited rape,snitched & only cares about himself

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
What the fuck. I just got this private message on facebook from a girl I went to high school with that was more of a friend of a friend:

Hi Cory! It's been a long time how are you? I hope all is well but I will get to the point of this message. I was looking at your profile and under religious views you have "I don't subsribe to cults" so I'm guessing that you are atheist. I just want to let you know that God still loves you! He loves all his creations! He will always be there for you even when you aren't for him. Know that please. You were always a nice kid at school if not some of a trouble maker so reading that kind of took me by surprise. I'm sure you are still a great guy and tonight I will pray that you find the way back to the grace of God! :)
Holy shit lol.

I replied with "Cool, while you are at it pray for some rational thinking skills for yourself."

Hahaha dumb bitch, I bet she unfriends me.