Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
S @Staci so ppl dickride this yuna girl cuz shes mooslim right?

[video=youtube;tBmedWBexHI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBmedWBexHI[/video]

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
S @Staci so ppl dickride this yuna girl cuz shes mooslim right?

[video=youtube;tBmedWBexHI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBmedWBexHI[/video]
its alright, but seems like all the hype is cuz she wears a hijab

[video=youtube_share;C0dwfRt8LcI]http://youtu.be/C0dwfRt8LcI[/video]
I don't know. I've seen Tyler, Speak and a few other rappers jocking her music but even if she was black or white it's not my style of shit. I honestly don't think it's because she's a anti-pork person though.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
S @Staci I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW MUCH GARBAGE ASS RAPPERS AND MUSIC YOU LISTEN TOO.

IN ORDER TO FIND THE GOOD SHIT.

I'M BARELY CATCHING UP TO THE RAPPERS I DIDNT LISTEN TOO...FROM THE "GOLDEN ERA"

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
H @heavydude6 Ehh I weed through the shit I don't like rather quickly so not a lot. It doesn't usually take me much more then a song, two tops, to know I don't like something 99% of the time. There are exceptions where maybe I just wasn't in the mood for a certain style/sound one day and end up liking it down the road but that's pretty rare.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
That's like the problem with at least half of the rap music out these days, seems to be even more so in the bay area for some odd reason too.
Everyone tries to cut corners out here to try to be more than they're capable of, they probably go to a homie that has the equipment to master songs but has no fucking clue what he's doing. They get a discount tho so they think it evens out since thats more money for their various drug habits.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I TRY LISTENING TO ALOT OF NEW SHIT AND IT SOUNDS SO COOKIE CUTTER TO ME.

I GUESS I'M A FUCKING OLD GEEZER.

WHO STILL ADMIRES MY OLD CASSETTE TAPE COLLECTION
Well I've always liked a lot of different music in a lot of different genres so I think that gives me a wider taste in what I like on a hip-hop level. I'm not saying you in paticular but a lot of people who listen to hip-hop are pretty cookie cutter listeners really, and I mean that in the opposite way that you do. I like when people try new things with music, think outside of the box, where as most people that listen to hip-hop like the typical highly repetitive beat through the whole song with the same sounding hi-hats, 808s, and the verus, chorus, verse formula that is the norm. I mean don't get me wrong I like some of that too but when I hear music that breaks that mold I find it more engaging, especially in hip-hop.