Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i loved diablo 2 but i cant see myself building a $1500 computer (w/ monitor) just to play diablo 3 lol

i guess i could skip skyrim on the ps3 and play it on pc, it looks like ten times better on the pc anyway + mods

May 4, 2002
i loved diablo 2 but i cant see myself building a $1500 computer (w/ monitor) just to play diablo 3 lol

i guess i could skip skyrim on the ps3 and play it on pc, it looks like ten times better on the pc anyway + mods
is the ps3 really that bad? the 360 version has no problems as far as ive seen and im deep into it.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
is the ps3 really that bad? the 360 version has no problems as far as ive seen and im deep into it.
no its not bad, its just no console game is ever going to look as good as the PC version. and with the PC version you can run it on ultra settings, and people have mods like "Realism Mods" and shit to make certain stuff look way better, like water and the nature and shit. im going to buy skyrim for the ps3 though cause ive been waiting for so long to play that damn game lol, ive gone months and months without looking at any quests or any of the main storyline and shit to keep it like a brand new game still lol

May 4, 2002
no its not bad, its just no console game is ever going to look as good as the PC version. and with the PC version you can run it on ultra settings, and people have mods like "Realism Mods" and shit to make certain stuff look way better, like water and the nature and shit. im going to buy skyrim for the ps3 though cause ive been waiting for so long to play that damn game lol, ive gone months and months without looking at any quests or any of the main storyline and shit to keep it like a brand new game still lol
but those systems cost how much more then a ps3 or xbox? ppl can say a system cost 500-700 but thats if u know how to build one.