Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
This would be 100xs better without Dre and he didn't produce it, Scoop DeVille did (who is fucking dope by the way). Hell, you can tell Kendrick wrote his verses (but I mean people always wrote his verses) when I first heard it I thought it was Kendrick with his vocals pitch shifted.

Did he ruin that one? Okay maybe not, but he really had no reason to be on there when he didn't write his own shit and tried to spit exactly just like Kendrick lol. I rather would have had Kendrick just have spit those verses. Good look for Kendrick I guess though but whatever.

I don't feel quoting your other post, I agree Dre is a pioneer and legend, I'm not trying to take that away from him or Pac. I'm just saying they are both overrated but whatever that happens all the time when you get as big as they did. A lot of people won't admit a lot of the music ain't all that because you know, it's them. Why do you think U2 is still around? lol

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Why are all these bands doing dj sets? I just got a invite to a dude from the band vampire weekend dj set.

Like do they just play songs from there favorite albums?